What does a mortgage broker do?
The role of an AMF-supervised mortgage broker working with Mortgage Planners consists of:
Find out why our services are free
- Analyzing your financial situation to assess your ability to borrow for a mortgage.
- Understanding your situation (family, work, etc.) and your needs to find the mortgage loan to suit your needs.
- Negotiating the best conditions for your mortgage (rate, penalty, flexibility, etc.)
- Providing guidance to optimize your finances.
- Example 1) Explaining all aspects of the HBP program
- Example 2) Explaining and preparing the cash damming "Smith Manoeuvre" to deduct interest from your mortgage
- Example 3) Recommending accountants or tax specialists to maximize your deductions
- Example 4) Recommending the right people for your retirement goals
- Example 5) Establishing your budget with you